Friday, May 10, 2013

The Latest Paintings

About 6 months ago, I found over 30 large frames at an Estate Sale.  I was interested in maybe 5 frames, but when the owner told me I could take all 30 for $10.00, I couldn't resist.  So here are my first two creations: 

The RETURN
 

 
As I continue to create, I've been pulled toward the archetype of The Mother.  More specifically I've been visioning the return of the Feminine.  My overall feeling/understanding is that things are in motion for a paradigm change....it's unstoppable....and inevitable.  The title of this particular painting was much meditated over, and The Return was the only answer I received.  Hope she speaks to you.
 
 
 
 
 
Eternal Now
 
 
 
 
"Now" is the only moment that exists, there is no such thing as future, no such thing as past, only Now.  This is an eternal moment, and it's very sacred.  This painting represents peace, tranquility and presence.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment